Wednesday, September 2, 2015

CURRENTLY | September Edition

Well... Hello September!
I don't know about all of you, but I am so excited for Fall! Pumpkins, crocheting, and CMU football are just a few of my favorite things about September. 

While welcoming September, I am joining In Residence and Gold & Bloom for their monthly CURRENTLY link up. 



READING | I'm not reading anything right now, but I've got three books on my Amazon wish list that I am dying to read: Lovable Livable Home, The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up, and The Nesting Place.

MAKING | I've been working on recreating and adding to my M Wall lately. On the to-do list today is to create some neutral decor for my living room. Also, I have my hubby hard at work on building me some wall shelves that I am eager to stain and hang.

PINNING | Neutral living rooms and all things Fall decor.

ANTICIPATING | Cooler weather... only slightly cooler though, I'm not quite ready for winter or anything. Last week we had weather in the 50's and 60's and it was glorious, although quite a tease considering today we are expecting temps in the 90's.

LOVING | Relaxing mornings at home. I spent an entire hour this morning sipping coffee on the couch and scrolling Pinterest. It was amazing!



Have a great rest of your week!