Monday, April 6, 2015

Laundry Room Chalkboard Printable


My laundry room has been in need of some cute decor for a while now. I saw this quote a while ago and loved it, so I decided to turn it into a chalkboard printable for my new laundry room shelf. Shortly after putting it on my shelf, my mom bought me another cute chalkboard laundry sign in the same font! It couldn't have worked out more perfectly.


Does your laundry room need a little sprucing up? I made both a horizontal and vertical version of the printable, depending on which you prefer. Each printable was created to fit in an 8x10 frame.
(To use, click on the desired picture, right click, and save to your desktop to print) 


Horizontal:

Vertical:




I can't wait to show you the rest of the laundry room makeover, once I decide what to do with it myself.

Happy Monday!

6 comments:

  1. So cute! And I love the little jar of clothespins. In our new apartment we don't really have a laundry room, but maybe when we buy a house next year!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chelsea! I was excited to get a laundry room when we first bought our house too, let alone one on the first floor!

      Delete
  2. LOVE the printable! Our laundry room is in need of a major makeover but having some cute printables sure helps it look better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maggie! I was pretty excited to makeover the laundry room as well :)

      Delete
  3. So cute! I love that saying for a laundry room too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have that same saying in my laundry room and it makes me laugh every time I read it!

    ReplyDelete