Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Four Things About Me

I found this post last week from Ericka over at This Crazy Thing Called Life. Since I have been noticing some new visitors around here, I thought it might be a fun "getting to know me" post.



Four names that I go by:
1. Mel
2. Mel-Bel
3. M-Rizz
4. Melonhead (I was called this in elementary school and a family friend still enjoys calling me this)

Four jobs I've had:
1. Exercise Physiologist in Cardiac Rehab
2. Child Care Provider
3. Substitute Teacher
4. Building Supervisor at the rec facility at CMU

Four movies I've watched more than once:
1. Couple's Retreat
2. Life As We Know It
3. Taken
4. How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days

Four Books I'd Recommend:
1. Arranged by Catherine McKenzie
2. Something Borrowed by Emily Giffin
3. Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
4. Two Kisses For Maddy by Matthew Logelin

Four Places I've Lived:
1. Saginaw, Michigan
2. Midland, Michigan
3. Lansing, Michigan
4. Mount Pleasant, Michigan

Four places I have visited:
1. Punta Cana, DR
2. Cancun, Mexico
3. Chicago, Illinois
4. Fort Myers Beach, Florida

Four places I'd rather be right now:
1. Bora Bora
2. Australia
3. North Carolina
4. Iowa (I miss my best friend!)

Four things I don't eat:
1. Meat
2. Potatoes
3. Fish
4. Paczki's

Four of my favorite foods:
1. POPCORN
2. Ice cream
3. Pizza
4. Mexican-- any and all of it.

Four TV shows I currently watch:
1. Bachelor
2. Scandal
3. Grey's Anatomy
4. Big Bang Theory

Four all-time favorite TV shows:
1. Prison Break
2. One Tree Hill
3. Veronica Mars
4. The OC

Four things I'm looking forward to this year:
1. Graduating!
2. Our trip to Traverse City in a few weeks
3. Spending our summer weekends on the boat
4. Running a race or two.

Well, I hope you feel like you know me a little bit better now! Let me know if you do a similar post so I can make sure to read it. I love getting to know my blogging friends better!

Happy Hump Day!


3 comments:

  1. Love this! I'm working on a series of about me posts, so this was helpful! I don't eat any meat except for I recently discovered I love hamburgers! And your best friend lives in Iowa? Cool! We love Iowa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved reading this! And thanks for the shout out :) I would love to go to Bora Bora some day!! And I could eat all the mexican food every day too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was great to read this! :) I love all things Mexican food too! And I hate fish! So we're in the same boat there! haha! :)

    ReplyDelete