Monday, July 21, 2014

Garden Update: 2014



After our vacation, it seems as though everything in our garden is really starting to grow. We have vegetables popping up everywhere, and I'm definitely not complaining! I thought I'd share a little garden update with you today.


As you can see, things sure have changed since my last garden post. Everything is doing great! We have tomato plants over 4 feet tall, a green pepper that's already 3 inches long, and baby cucumbers that are just starting to grow. I am also loving have a constant source of FRESH cilantro and parsley to add into my recipes. It's hard to tell what the onion is doing since it's buried in the ground, but so far everything looks good! The only thing that really didn't do well this year was our lettuce. When we got back from vacation it appeared to be all rotted (disgusting!), so we pulled it. 






How are your gardens coming along?


Happy Men Tell All Monday Friends!
It's Mexican night at our house, so I'll be enjoying a margarita or two while I wait to see Chris and Marcus one more time.


1 comment:

  1. You garden looks awesome! Our yard isn't very big, so we don't have a garden, but we do have one tomato plant in a pot...it has a few tomatoes on it, so I can't wait for them to be ready to pick! I think next year I might do a little herb garden, or at least do some potted veggies.

    ReplyDelete